Pepita the Apple: The chewable, washable, 100% natural baby toy.
Pepita the Apple is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
Brand: Oli & Carol
Material: 100% natural rubber from the Hevea trees.
Measurements: Depth 2.2 x length 13.5 x width 6.9 cm.
Ready for immediate shipment from our warehouse in Denmark.
We are ready to help you at +4578725106, Monday through Friday, between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm CET (except on public Danish holidays). You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In-stock products ship from our warehouse in Denmark, and are on their way to you within 1-3 business days. Estimated delivery time is:
- Denmark: 1-3 business days
- Europe: 5-7 business days
- Rest of the world: 6-14 business days, not including import
Indent orders are shipped to you as soon as the product you have ordered has reached our warehouse. Sometimes, indent orders can be shipped directly from the manufacturer to you. Delivery time for indent orders is typically 7-14 business days, depending on stock.
Made-to-order products are typically shipped 4-8 weeks after your order date, but this varies from product to product. Expected lead time for made-to-order products is specified in the product description.
You can return an item purchased from studiominishop.com up to 30 days from the delivery date in the original packaging and with a copy of the invoice. Look here for return instructions.